أهلا وسهلا بكم في منتدى المراجع المصرى/المحاسب القانونى محمد صفوت نتمنى لكم اجمل الاوقات برفقتنا
ضع وصفاً للصورة الأولى الصغيره هنا1 ضع وصفاً للصورة الثانية الصغيره هنا2 ضع وصفاً للصورة الثالثه الصغيره هنا3 ضع وصفاً للصورة الرابعه الصغيره هنا4
العودة   منتدى المراجع المصرى/المحاسب القانونى محمد صفوت > - Financial Accounting -Tax > Financial Accounting
« آخـــر الـــمـــشـــاركــــات »
         :: مفهوم الدعم والمقاومة (آخر رد :دعاء يوسف علي)       :: أفضل أنواع التداول (آخر رد :دعاء يوسف علي)       :: خطوات التسجيل في فرنسي تداول (آخر رد :دعاء يوسف علي)       :: شروط تسجيل عضوية بموقع حراج (آخر رد :دعاء يوسف علي)       :: رسوم الحساب الاستثماري في تداول الراجحي (آخر رد :دعاء يوسف علي)       :: اعتماد العزل (آخر رد :مروة مصطفي)       :: شركة امتلاك (آخر رد :مروة مصطفي)       :: كيفية شراء الاسهم الامريكية الحلال (آخر رد :سلمي علي)       :: طريقة تحويل العملات المختلفة (آخر رد :سلمي علي)       :: حجابات شيفون (آخر رد :سلمي علي)      

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 07-28-2013, 01:18 PM
المحاسب المتميز المحاسب المتميز غير متواجد حالياً
عضو مميز

تاريخ التسجيل: Jul 2013
المشاركات: 765
Smile Relevant Cost and Decision Making

Dear everyone,

I am very new in accounting skill. I just start learning the course. Now I have an exercise even I try to read and read, I can't still understand, could you please help me?

You have just been appointed as a costing executive for Zee Zee Sdn Bhd. The management accountant informed you that Zee Zee Sdn Bhd has been invited to supply sub-components for a period of one year at a price of RM50,000. The costing department has produced the following data and estimates relating to the manufacture of the sub-components:

(1)Material A is in stock and cost RM3,000. It was originally intended for use in a product line which has now been discontinued. The material can now only be used for the manufacture of the sub¬components or disposed of, the latter incurring transport and other costs of RM1,050.
(2) Material B will have to be ordered, the current replacement cost is RM2,100.
(3) Skilled men will be required to help manufacture the sub-component, receiving pay totaling RM31,000. They will be transferred from another department which will have to recruit labour as replacements, at an estimated total cost of RM37,500 including pay and recruitment costs.
(4) It is intended to extend the duties of a foreman currently employed elsewhere in the factory to include the supervision of the production process relating to the manufacture of the sub-components. Approximately 10 per cent of the foreman's time will be devoted to the sub-components: the foreman is paid RM24,000 p. a.
(5)Machinery currently lying idle will be used to manufacture the sub-components. Details of the machinery are:

Original cost 5 years ago RM45,000
Estimated life 10 years
Current realizable value RM15,000
Estimated realizable value in one year's time
after use on the order RM12,000

(6) General overheads are to be allocated on the basis of 100 per cent of labour cost.

Required:

(a)Prepare a cost estimate to show clearly to management whether the company should supply the sub¬component or not. Give reasons for each resource valuation in your cost estimate.
(b) The management accountant reminded you to take into consideration all possible qualitative factors that might affect the decision made in part (a).
i.What are qualitative factors?
ii. Explain briefly THREE qualitative factors which you think must be brought to the
attention of management in respect of the above decision.

Best regards;

ساعد في نشر والارتقاء بنا عبر مشاركة رأيك في الفيس بوك

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة