عرض مشاركة واحدة
قديم 07-28-2013, 03:12 PM
المحاسب المتميز المحاسب المتميز غير متواجد حالياً
عضو مميز

تاريخ التسجيل: Jul 2013
المشاركات: 765
Smile First career move from practice to industry

Hi all
I am a qualified ACA & ACCA member currently working in top 10 practice working as audit senior. I qualified as ACCA member in 2008 & ACA member in 2010, I started my career in a small practice back in 2005. In the last 7 years, I have worked in 3 practices and prepared statutory accounts, bookkeeping, auditing, corporation & personal tax although in the last 2 years, I am only working in audit.

I have now reached the point when I have really had enough of working in audit under tight weekly 7 working days budgets, running to different business location & difficult clients, working evenings & weekends. I have been looking to move into more settled positions, roles in industry & commerce as general accountant, or management, financial accountant, however, it seems like it is very difficult to get into such roles. I haven’t been getting good response from the applications i have been making online through agents. I understand that we are competing against the professionals who have experience already working in industry.

Does anyone have any suggestion as to what is the best route, and what sort of organisations should be approached. Are there any courses that would be useful doing getting into industry roles such as training in ERP systems such as SAP, Oracle & Hyperion etc? I am currently on 40k, and i believe as this is the first move into industry, there would be a need to get into assistant roles, so to take the salary at 30k. Could you please advise if I am on the right path, or what is the best way to get into industry roles including large corporates to SME’s. Are there any agencies who are good at this in particular? Your thoughts and feedback will be highly appreciated, as I keep searching within myself.
Thank you all!

ساعد في نشر والارتقاء بنا عبر مشاركة رأيك في الفيس بوك

رد مع اقتباس